Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Today's Bible Promise - "Your faith has made you well.” Mark 10:52

So Jesus answered and said to him, “What do you want Me to do for you?”
The blind man said to Him, “Rabboni, that I may receive my sight.” Then Jesus said to him, “Go your way; your faith has made you well.” And immediately he received his sight and followed Jesus on the road. Mark 10:51-52

Prayer
My faith in Jesus saves me and fills my life with peace. "Rabboni (LORD)", touch my eyes that I may receive my sight to see the reality of Your presence and power working in my family, co-workers, and friends. I place my trust in Thee and believe that all things work together for good to them that love You. Strengthen my faith that I may learn to press ahead in time of trials and be unshaken in my decision to follow You all the days of my life that You grant me here on earth. In Your wonderful name I pray

No comments:

Post a Comment

BELONG: Everything belongs to you, and you belong to Christ - 1 Corinthians 3:21-23 NLT

So don’t boast about following a particular human leader. For everything belongs to you — whether Paul or Apollos or Peter, or the world, or...