Monday, February 16, 2009

Today's Bible Promise -"Treasure in heaven" Mark 10:21

Then Jesus, looking at him, loved him, and said to him, “One thing you lack: Go your way, sell whatever you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, take up the cross, and follow Me.” Mark 10:21
Prayer
God in heaven has a treasure for me that riches here cannot compare. Lord Jesus, You are the treasure of life and the pearl of great price that makes my life complete. Let me never exchange my relationship with You for earthly riches that make wings and fly away like an eagle. Stir me to give to the poor around me who do not know You that I may have treasure in heaven. Fill my life with the virtues of Your grace so I can gleam brightly the riches of Your love, peace, and joy. I choose to take up my cross and follow You. In Your holy name I pray

Above ALL - (music video): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvB-SfVRzOg

No comments:

Post a Comment

BELONG: Everything belongs to you, and you belong to Christ - 1 Corinthians 3:21-23 NLT

So don’t boast about following a particular human leader. For everything belongs to you — whether Paul or Apollos or Peter, or the world, or...