Friday, February 13, 2009

Today's Bible Promise - "Seasoned with fire and salt" Mark 9:49

“For everyone will be seasoned with fire, and every sacrifice will be seasoned with salt. Salt is good, but if the salt loses its flavor, how will you season it? Have salt in yourselves, and have peace with one another.” Mark 9:49-50

Prayer
Season my life Lord Jesus with the fire of Your living word that I may be a reflection of You. Season my life with fire of Your love that I may learn to lay down my life for my friends. Season my life with the fire of Your wisdom that I may be more understanding and productive in all that I do. Use fire to purify my life, mind and heart from all the dross of this world. Season me O Lord with Your salt that I may shine for You and be an effective and peaceful witness to my family, friends, and co-workers. Amen!

Salt and light (music video) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd_gnvnAV8U

No comments:

Post a Comment

BELONG: Everything belongs to you, and you belong to Christ - 1 Corinthians 3:21-23 NLT

So don’t boast about following a particular human leader. For everything belongs to you — whether Paul or Apollos or Peter, or the world, or...