Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Today's Bible Promise - "Your faith has made you well" Mark 5:33-34

But the woman, fearing and trembling, knowing what had happened to her, came and fell down before Him and told Him the whole truth. And He said to her, “Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace, and be healed of your affliction.” Mark 5:33-34

Prayer
Faith in Jesus makes me whole. I draw near in faith to Your throne of grace this morning merciful Lord that I may touch the hem of Your garment like this woman of faith. I believe Lord Jesus that You are intimately acquainted with all of my pains and have the power to make me well. Thank You for the great mercy and constant good that You shower upon me day in and day out. Some run to pleasures and diversions, others trust in people, some plunge into business, or destructive vices, but I am learning to place my trust in the Lord who never fails me. Help me to come without fear in total honesty and openness like this woman who told You all the truth and was filled with Your perfect peace. In Your wonderful name I pray

No comments:

Post a Comment

BELONG: Everything belongs to you, and you belong to Christ - 1 Corinthians 3:21-23 NLT

So don’t boast about following a particular human leader. For everything belongs to you — whether Paul or Apollos or Peter, or the world, or...