Thursday, March 5, 2009

Today's Bible Promise - "He who believes and is baptized will be saved" Mark 16:16

He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned. Mark 16:16

Prayer
I place my faith in Thee Lord Jesus and believe that You are the Savior of the world. Thank You for saving me from condemnation and eternal separation from God. Give me tears to weep and pray for family members, co-workers and friends who don't believe in You and need to be saved from damnation. Baptize me Holy Spirit with Christ's compassion for the lost that I may be moved to share this wonderful promise of hope and salvation in JESUS. In His loving name I pray

I believe in Jesus (music video): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_d5HbddjrTU

No comments:

Post a Comment

BELONG: Everything belongs to you, and you belong to Christ - 1 Corinthians 3:21-23 NLT

So don’t boast about following a particular human leader. For everything belongs to you — whether Paul or Apollos or Peter, or the world, or...