Friday, March 6, 2009

Today's Bible Promise - "In My name they will..." Mark 16:17-18

And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.” Mark 16:17-18

Prayer
The Lord has need of me. I go forth this day in the name of Jesus who gives my life power over sin, the devil, and all that is in the world. Lord Jesus, let me experience the power of Your name like never before. Gift me with a new tongue that I may speak words of life and be an evangelist of Your gospel to the lost. Make me a powerful witness of righteousness that I may learn to stand against the serpents (people) of this world that love what's evil and are poisonousness to our society. Deliver me from the fear of man who can only hurt my body but cannot harm my soul or spirit. Use me to be blessing to those that are sick. Hear my prayers that they may be healed. In Your name I am more than a conquerer! Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BELONG: Everything belongs to you, and you belong to Christ - 1 Corinthians 3:21-23 NLT

So don’t boast about following a particular human leader. For everything belongs to you — whether Paul or Apollos or Peter, or the world, or...