Monday, March 23, 2009

Today's Bible Promise - "I have given into your hand the king of Ai" Joshua 8:1

Now the LORD said to Joshua: “Do not be afraid, nor be dismayed; take all the people of war with you, and arise, go up to Ai. See, I have given into your hand the king of Ai, his people, his city, and his land. Josh. 8:1

Prayer
Thank You loving Father for saving my life from Satan and the wages of sin that led my life to ruin. Eradicate all fear from my mind and heart and grant me stability in Your word. Teach me to have unwavering faith in Your promises. I claim the victory of Jesus over the spiritual forces of darkness and enemies that war against my soul. I will be confident that what God says, He will do and what He declares, He will perform. In the blessed name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ENTRUSTED: You are entrusted with the mysteries of God - 1 Corinthians‬ ‭4‬:‭1‬

“This, then, is how you ought to regard us: as servants of Christ and as those entrusted with the mysteries God has revealed. Now it is requ...