Monday, March 23, 2009

Today's Bible Promise - "The LORD turned from the fierceness of His anger" Joshua 7:26

Then they raised over him a great heap of stones, still there to this day. So the LORD turned from the fierceness of His anger. Therefore the name of that place has been called the Valley of Achor to this day. Joshua 7:26

Prayer
Your anger is but for a moment and Your favor is for a lifetime. Weeping may last for the night, but a shout of joy comes in the morning. I give glory to the LORD God of Israel, and make confession before Him. Forgive my transgressions and have mercy upon me. Cleanse my heart, mind and spirit with the blood of Jesus that I may be pure from all sin. Teach me O Lord to give careful thought to my ways that I may not sin against You nor hide my transgression like Achan. Teach me to be on my guard against covetousness, sinful desires, and unjust practices that lead my life to ruin. In the wonderful name of JESUS

No comments:

Post a Comment

ENTRUSTED: You are entrusted with the mysteries of God - 1 Corinthians‬ ‭4‬:‭1‬

“This, then, is how you ought to regard us: as servants of Christ and as those entrusted with the mysteries God has revealed. Now it is requ...