Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Today's Bible Promise - "You will have good success." Joshua 1:8

This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success. Joshua 1:8

Prayer
God wants me to succeed at whatever I do. I will delight and meditate in Your law which teaches me the secrets of true success, unceasing joy, and eternal hope. Deliver me O Lord from the pull of our culture that thinks success is material things or how much I have in my bank account. Open my eyes to see that that true success in life is obeying You and being in right relationship with Jesus my Lord. Let Your living word work deeply in my life so I can better understand Your will and plan for my life in Christ Jesus who died to give me eternal success. Bless and prosper my life according Your will. In the blessed name of Jesus I pray

No comments:

Post a Comment

BELONG: Everything belongs to you, and you belong to Christ - 1 Corinthians 3:21-23 NLT

So don’t boast about following a particular human leader. For everything belongs to you — whether Paul or Apollos or Peter, or the world, or...