Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Today's Bible Promise - "Possess the land which the LORD your God is giving you’” Joshua 1:11

“Pass through the camp and command the people, saying, ‘Prepare provisions for yourselves, for within three days you will cross over this Jordan, to go in to possess the land which the LORD your God is giving you to possess.’” Joshua 1:11

Prayer
I am more than a conqueror through Jesus Christ who loves me and gave Himself for me. Father, I want to be prepared for glory so teach me to pack my bags and be ready for Your Son's coming. Purge my life from the weights of sin - garbage habits, garbage relationships, and garbage attitudes that hinder my ability to cross Jordon. Fill my mind with Your promises and grant me inner strength to persevere and not give up when I face hard times. Help me advance the kingdom of heaven by possessing the land that You have given me in Christ Jesus. In His holy name I pray

No comments:

Post a Comment

BELONG: Everything belongs to you, and you belong to Christ - 1 Corinthians 3:21-23 NLT

So don’t boast about following a particular human leader. For everything belongs to you — whether Paul or Apollos or Peter, or the world, or...