Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Today's Bible Promise - "You will see the Son of Man" Mark 14:62

"I am," said Jesus. "And you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven." Mark 14:62

Prayer
I will fix my eyes upon Jesus the Author and Finisher of my faith. Thank you, Lord, for bearing the shame of my sin and mockery of my rebellion. Thank You for remaining true to mission of saving my soul that I might have the wonderful hope of seeing You come for me on the clouds of heaven. Open my eyes to see You sitting on the right hand of the Mighty One. Fill me with courage that I may boldly proclaim - "Jesus is coming to take me home." In Your name I offer my praise. Amen.

People Get Ready Jesus is Coming - Crystal Lewis: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sc1z9arhe0

No comments:

Post a Comment

BELONG: Everything belongs to you, and you belong to Christ - 1 Corinthians 3:21-23 NLT

So don’t boast about following a particular human leader. For everything belongs to you — whether Paul or Apollos or Peter, or the world, or...