Monday, March 2, 2009

Today's Bible Promise - "The spirit indeed is willing” Mark 14:38

Watch and pray, lest you enter into temptation. The spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.” Mark 14:38

Prayer
I will walk in the Spirit that I may learn to focus on godliness, purity, holiness and things above. Help me Lord Jesus to stop doing things that feed the desires of my weak flesh. Stir me to watch and pray constantly that I may learn to resist the devil and not enter into temptation. Don't let me fall prey to negative thoughts of doubt that hinders faith and pulls me down into a pit of discouragement. Live in me Holy Spirit and remind me that I can do all things through Jesus Christ who loves me and strengthens me. In His powerful name I pray

No comments:

Post a Comment

BELONG: Everything belongs to you, and you belong to Christ - 1 Corinthians 3:21-23 NLT

So don’t boast about following a particular human leader. For everything belongs to you — whether Paul or Apollos or Peter, or the world, or...