In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace. Ephesians 1:7
Prayer
For all the times I’ve failed You, Lord, forgive me. For all the ways I’ve fallen short
Lord, forgive me now. Wash me with Your precious blood that I may no longer live in condemnation. You love me and no longer am I a slave to sin. No more without hope. No more a captive to my flesh. I need Your help Lord and ask You to give me strength to stop holding on to past guilt and sins that Your precious blood has pardoned. Teach me to live in in Your grace that I may learn to be compassionate and forgiving to my family, brethren, friends and co-workers who have trespassed against me. In Your holy name I pray
Please click on the link to see "God's Message to You" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzkF6dvyoQI
March through books of the Bible and meditate on the promise, prayer, and song of the day to help strengthen your faith and personal relationship with Jesus Christ, our Savior. Loving people with compassionate care and pointing them to "Christ, the Way, the Truth, & the Life" is how you will be a soul winner and bring glory to God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
STAND: Jesus Christ opens the way for you to stand in God's presence - 1 Samuel 6:20
And the people of Beth Shemesh asked, “ Who can stand in the presence of the LORD, this holy God? To whom will the ark go up from here?” 1 ...
-
Then the LORD again appeared in Shiloh, for it was in Shiloh that the LORD had revealed Himself to Samuel through the Word of the LORD . 1 S...
-
But the hand of the LORD God was heavy upon the Ashdodites, and He ravaged them and afflicted them with tumors, both Ashdod and its territor...
-
And the Philistines were afraid, for they said, “God has come into the camp.” And they said, “Woe to us! For nothing like this has happened...
No comments:
Post a Comment