Monday, December 28, 2009

Today's Bible Promise - "He who called you is holy" 1 Peter 1:15

But as He who called you is holy, you also be holy in all your conduct, because it is written, “Be holy, for I am holy.” 1 Peter 1:15-16

Prayer
Sanctify me Lord Jesus that I may be more like You in my conduct. Wash and cleanse me with Your precious blood so I can be a vessel unto honor that You are willing to use. Fill me with Your Holy Spirit so I can be a fruitful and effective Christian that radiates the virtues of Your love and kindness in my home and workplace. Help me to grow in holiness of life by seeking Your word and growing in my prayer life. I want shine for You today that others may see my good works and glorify my Father which is in heaven. In Your holy name I pray

HOLY IS THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY - Chris Tomlin
We stand and lift up our hands
For the joy of the Lord is our strength
We bow down and worship Him now
How great, how awesome is He

And together we sing
Everyone sing

Holy is the Lord God Almighty
The earth is filled with His glory
Holy is the Lord God Almighty
//The earth is filled with His glory//

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOLY: The Lord your God makes you holy - Exodus 29:44

So I will make the Meeting Tent and the altar holy. I will also make Aaron and his sons holy so that they can serve me as priests.  Exodus 2...