Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Today's Bible Promise - "He who is mighty has done great things for me" Luke 1:49

For He who is mighty has done great things for me, and holy is His name. Luke 1:49

Prayer
Loving Father, You have done great things for me in Jesus Christ. You have forgiven me of all my sins and given me eternal life. You have accepted me as Your child and cared for me. You have given my life purpose and a bright future. You have filled my heart with hope. You have loved me with an everlasting love. I celebrate His birth and magnify Him as my Lord and Savior. Holy is the name of JESUS

TO GOD BE THE GLORY
How can I say thanks
for the things you have done for me
Things so undeserved
Yet you give to prove your love for me
The voices of a million angels
Cannot express my gratitude
All that I am or ever hope to be
I owe it all to Thee

(Chorus)
To God be the glory
For the things He has done
With His blood, He has saved me
By His power, He has raised me.
To God be the glory
For the things He has done

No comments:

Post a Comment

RESCUED: Praise the Lord who rescued you - Exodus 18:10

Moses told his father-in-law about everything the Lord had done to Pharaoh and the Egyptians for Israel’s sake and about all the hardships t...