Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Today's Bible Promise - "And of His kingdom there will be no end.” Luke 1:32-33" Luke 1:31

He will be great, and will be called the Son of the Highest; and the Lord God will give Him the throne of His father David. And He will reign over the house of Jacob forever, and of His kingdom there will be no end.” Luke 1:32-33

Prayer
We are the reason Jesus was born. Lord Jesus, I confess You as the KING of kings and the LORD of lords. You alone rule over heaven and earth. I humble myself before Your Lordship and crown You as King of my life. I praise You for the sacrifice You paid on the cross to redeem me from the kingdom of darkness. Reign over my home. Reign over my marriage. Reign over my family. Reign over my business. Reign over me and prepare me for Your everlasting kingdom. I love You Lord Jesus and celebrate Your birthday!

THIS KINGDOM
Jesus
God's righteousness revealed
The Son of Man
The Son of God
His Kingdom comes

Jesus
Redemption's sacrifice
Now glorified
Now justified
His Kingdom comes
And this Kingdom will know no end
And it's glory shall know no bounds

For the majesty and power
Of this Kingdom's King has come
And this Kingdom's reign
And this Kingdom's rule
And this Kingdom's power and authority

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANGEL: The LORD's angel goes before you to keep you in the way - Exodus 23:20

“Behold, I send an Angel before you to keep you in the way and to bring you into the place which I have prepared." Exodus 23:20 NKJV Pr...