Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Today's Bible Promise - "The greatest in the kingdom of heaven" Matthew 18:4

Therefore whoever humbles himself as this little child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:4

Prayer
God is opposed to the proud, but gives grace to the humble. Lord Jesus, I draw near in faith like a little child and ask You to please forgive all of my pride, conceit, and arrogance. Fill me with a spirit of humility that willingly loves people and does not think above them. All that I am and all that I have has been given to me from our heavenly Father. Form in me the virtue of humility that I may learn to pray without ceasing and grow in esteeming others better than myself. In Your precious name I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

EBENEZER: Your help comes from the LORD - 1 Samuel 7:12

So Samuel took a young lamb and offered it to the LORD as a whole burnt offering. He pleaded with the LORD to help Israel, and the LORD ans...