Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Today's Bible Promise - "A memorial to her” Matthew 26:13

And when Jesus was in Bethany at the house of Simon the leper, a woman came to Him having an alabaster flask of very costly fragrant oil, and she poured it on His head as He sat at the table... Assuredly, I say to you, wherever this gospel is preached in the whole world, what this woman has done will also be told as a memorial to her.” Matthew 26:6,7,13 NKJV

Prayer
Sinners will be honored, and the poor will remembered. Thank You Lord Jesus for sacrificing Your perfect life to save me from sin and condemnation. You are worthy to receive all that I am and all that I have so I come before You in humility like this woman to give You my life. I'm blessed to know that pouring out my best for You is never a waste. May what I do for You today in my workplace and school be a memorial of honor to Your name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEADER: The LORD makes you a servant leader - 1 Samuel 7:15

Samuel continued as Israel’s leader [judge] all the days of his life. From year to year he went on a circuit from Bethel to Gilgal to Mizpah...