Monday, March 18, 2013

God of wonders-Job 5:9

Do you believe in miracles? Does God perform miracles today as He did in the Old Testament? Throughout history we read in the Bible how God performed countless phenomenons for the people Israel and individuals who placed their faith in Jesus Christ. The God of the Bible is the God of miracles who performs amazing wonders for all those who believe in Him. Jesus Christ performed over 37 miracles that are recorded in the New Testament by eye witnesses. Ask God to open the eyes of your heart to believe that you may see His awesome wonders that right before you today.



Promise of miracles by God

“But if I were you, I would appeal to God; I would lay my cause before him. He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed, miracles that cannot be counted. Job 5:8-9 NIV


Prayer of faith in God's power

I believe in miracles and the LORD will perform wonders today. Loving Father, I thank You for the miracle of my salvation through faith in Your Son, Jesus Christ. Please demonstrate Your awesome power in my life that I may be a faithful witness to doubters in the marketplace. Help me push beyond my natural limitations by remembering that all things are possible to those who believe in Jesus. I pray in the name of Jesus my Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLESSINGS: The Lord will bless you if you SERVE HIM - Exodus 23:25

So you shall serve the Lord your God, and He will bless your bread and your water. And I will take sickness away from the midst of you. Exod...