Friday, March 15, 2013

Strengthened-Job 4:3

"I am weak and heavy laden with burdens that are too much for me to bear." Does this describe how you feel at times?  Today's daily bread from heaven entourages us to not give up when life gets hard.  In the movie - "Its a Wonderful Life", Clarence the Angel sent from heaven to support George Bailey tells him..."Strange, isn't it? Each man's life touches so many other lives. When he isn't around he leaves an awful hole, doesn't he?"  Come to the realization that your life has great value and extreme significance even when you don't think so. Your life fills many holes in peoples lives.



Promise of strength when you feel weak

Think how you have instructed many, how you have strengthened feeble hands. Your words have supported those who stumbled; you have strengthened faltering knees. Job 4:3-4


Prayer of strength and perseverance

God's power is perfected in weakness. Lord Jesus, I praise You for being so good to me. Thank You for strengthening my feeble hands and fortifying my weak knees. Renew my heart with resolve to press ahead and to not give up when life get tough. Grant me opportunities to support the fainthearted with acts of kindness and instruct the uneducated with Your living word. In Your name I pray

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOLY: The Lord your God makes you holy - Exodus 29:44

So I will make the Meeting Tent and the altar holy. I will also make Aaron and his sons holy so that they can serve me as priests.  Exodus 2...