Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Bread and water - Nehemiah 9:15 NIV

Bible Verses About God's Provision

In their hunger you gave them bread from heaven and in their thirst you brought them water from the rock; you told them to go in and take possession of the land you had sworn with uplifted hand to give them. Nehemiah 9:15 NIV


Prayer for God's Provision

Jesus is the bread from heaven who gives me life. I come to You Lord Jesus because You alone can fill all of the voids in my life that I may never be hungry. I believe in You are the water of life who quenches my thirsty soul, and satisfies my every need. Lead me to someone today who is hungering for life and thirsting for truth that is in You. In Your name I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEAR: The fear of God will keep you from sinning - Exodus 20:20

When the people heard the thunder and the loud blast of the ram’s horn, and when they saw the flashes of lightning and the smoke billowing f...