Monday, July 1, 2013

Led by God - Nehemiah 9:12

Bible Verses About God's Leading 

In a column of cloud you led them by day, and by night in a column of fire, so that they would have light ahead of them on the way that they were to go. Nehemiah 9:12 CJB


Prayer For Guidance

Jesus is the light of the world who is leading me home. Thank You Lord Jesus for being my good Shepherd who leads me, protects me, and will never abandon me, nor leave me alone. Please fill my heart with Your light that I may walk in the light and and not be a stumbling block to my family or others. Enable me to see the needs of people You set before me today, and use me to be a source of light and hope to lost souls who live in darkness. In Your mighty name I pray. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOLY: The Lord your God makes you holy - Exodus 29:44

So I will make the Meeting Tent and the altar holy. I will also make Aaron and his sons holy so that they can serve me as priests.  Exodus 2...