Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Forgiveness - Nehemiah 9:17

Bible Verses About Forgiveness

They refused to listen and failed to remember the miracles you performed among them. They became stiff-necked and in their rebellion appointed a leader in order to return to their slavery. But you are a forgiving God, gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and abounding in love. Therefore you did not desert them, even when they cast for themselves an image of a calf and said, ‘This is your god, who brought you up out of Egypt,’ or when they committed awful blasphemies. Nehemiah 9:17-18 NIV


Prayer For Forgiveness & To Forgive

God forgives me that I may forgive others. Merciful Father, I'm humbled by Your abounding love and limitless compassion in forgiving all of my sin and shame. I don't deserve the least of Your mercies manifested to me through the sacrifice of Your beloved Son, Jesus Christ. Thank You for making me an agent of forgiveness who can let go of past wrongs and feelings of revenge. Give me power from above to share the good news of Your forgiveness with family and friends. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HONOR: Honor your parents and you will experience a full life - Exodus 20:12

“Honor your father and mother. Then you will live a long, full life in the land the Lord your God is giving you." Exodus 20:12 NLT Tru...