Friday, July 5, 2013

Sustained - Nehemiah 9:21

Bible Verses About God's Sustaining Power

For forty years you sustained them in the wilderness; they lacked nothing, their clothes did not wear out nor did their feet become swollen. Nehemiah 9:21 NIV


Prayer for God's Sustaining Power 

I will cast my cares upon the LORD who sustains me. Abba Father, I am assured that You care for me and will provide for all of my physical, emotional, and spiritual needs according to Your riches in glory in Christ Jesus. Thank You for sustaining the weak and upholding the brokenhearted who turn to You for help in time of need. Guide me to someone today who is weighed down with cares or heavy burdens and needs a helping hand. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOLY: The Lord your God makes you holy - Exodus 29:44

So I will make the Meeting Tent and the altar holy. I will also make Aaron and his sons holy so that they can serve me as priests.  Exodus 2...