Thursday, March 27, 2014

Encourage - Colossians 4:8

Bible Verses About Encouragement- read MORE |  How can I encourage people? read MORE

Tychicus will tell you all the news about me. He is a dear brother, a faithful minister and fellow servant in the Lord. I am sending him to you for the express purpose that you may know about our circumstances and that he may encourage your hearts. Colossians 4:7-8 NIV


Prayer to be an encouragement

I will be an encourager like Jesus. I praise You heavenly Father for sending people like Tychicus into my life. Thank You for giving me a spirit of power, love and a sound mind that I may be like Jesus. Teach me how to be a strong encourager of people who feel beat down and need caring support. Send me this day to family member, coworker, or friend, who is hurting and needs encouragement. In Jesus' name I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WONDERS: "God performs miraculous wonders for you." Daniel 4:2

King Nebuchadnezzar, to the nations and peoples of every language, who live in all the earth: May you prosper greatly! It is my pleasure to ...