Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Blessed - Hebrews7:7

294 Bible Verses That Contain Blessed - Read More |  What does God want to bless you? Read More

 

Bible Verse of the day about being Blessed

But without any dispute the less is blessed of the better. Hebrews 7:7 ASV


Prayer of thanks for being blessed by Jesus

I am blessed in Jesus. I bow to praise You Lord Jesus for Your magnificence and passion in wanting to bless the less fortunate who put their trust in Your name. You have made my life better than what I ever imagined. Teach me the joy of being a Christian who loves to bless the less by demonstrating Your character of love and generosity to people who feel inferior. In Your name I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRESENT: "The Lord is with you in the fire." Daniel 3:25

Out of control with rage, Nebuchadnezzar’s facial expression changed toward Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, and he ordered that the furnace...