Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Hope - Hebrews 6:19

190 Bible Verses About Hope - read more |  Why should you put your hope in God? read more


Bible Verse of the day about hope

This hope is a strong and trustworthy anchor for our souls. It leads us through the curtain into God’s inner sanctuary. Hebrews 6:19 NLT


Prayer to not lose hope

My hope is secure in Jesus. Blessed Father, I want to thank You for Your unfailing hope that anchors my soul when I face hard times. No matter how bad things may get, please remind me that no one can ever rob me of the hope I have in Christ Jesus. I surrender my life, dreams, and future into Your hands. Lord, please guide me to someone today who needs be reminded of the strong hope that we have Jesus. In His name I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DELIVERANCE: "God is able to deliver you." Daniel 3:17

Furious with rage, Nebuchadnezzar summoned Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego. So these men were brought before the king, and Nebuchadnezzar sai...