Monday, July 20, 2015

Supply - 1 Kings 17: 4

What does the Bible say about God provide? Read more

 

Holy scripture of the day about God will suplly what I need or lack

Then the word of the Lord came to Elijah: “Leave here, turn eastward and hide in the Kerith Ravine, east of the Jordan. You will drink from the brook, and I have directed the ravens to supply you with food there.” 1 Kings 17:2-4 NIV


Thought: My GOD WILL SUPPLY all of my needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus. Read more


Prayer to trust in God for all of my needs

I praise You, loving Father for supplying all of my needs just like You did for Elijah. Help me not to worry when I have necessities but to trust You by remembering that You care about my physical, emotional and spiritual needs which can never exhaust Your resources. Holy Spirit, guide me to someone today who is lacking and needs to know the living God who can do supernatural things to meet all of their needs. In Jesus' name I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HONOR: Honor your parents and you will experience a full life - Exodus 20:12

“Honor your father and mother. Then you will live a long, full life in the land the Lord your God is giving you." Exodus 20:12 NLT Tru...