Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "...He shall direct your paths." Proverbs 3:6

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Prayer
My God shall guide Me by His hand so I shall not fear. My God shall order my steps so I shall know what to do. My God shall direct my path so I shall stay the course. My God shall work all things for good to me so I shall not doubt. My God shall supply all of my needs according to His riches in Christ Jesus so I shall have faith. In Thee O LORD do I place my trust. Teach me to pray and wait upon Your direction in all areas of my life. Deliver me from leaning upon my own understanding and give me peace so I can know Your will for my life. In the blessed name of Jesus my LORD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVED: Christ died for you to demonstrate God loves you - Romans 8:8

You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly. Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous pers...