Monday, January 25, 2016

Greatness - Genesis 12:1

Bible verses about Greatness - Read more scriptures


Holy Scripture of the day about True Greatness

"I will make you into a great nation, and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing." Genesis 12:2 NIV


Fact: Only the Lord Jesus can give your life true greatness that lasts forever. Read this devotional

 

Prayer to know greatness of life that comes from God 

Thank You Lord God for opening my eyes to see that worldly accomplishments, money, or temporal fame can never give my life lasting significance. I recognize that greatness in life comes from You alone. I ask Your blessing upon my life so I can impact the lives of my family and friends in the marketplace who have never experienced the surpassing riches and greatness that You desire to give them in Christ Jesus. Holy Spirit, help me leave a legacy of greatness by seeking first the Kingdom of God and following in the footsteps of Jesus. In His great name I pray. Amen


 

Song Lyrics from Three Wooden Crosses by Randy Travis: "It's not what you take when you leave this world behind you, It's what you leave behind you when you go." 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE: God lavishes His unfailing love upon you - Exodus 20:6 NLT

But I lavish unfailing love for a thousand generations on those who love Me and obey My commands. Exodus 20:6 NLT Praise & Prayer Fathe...