Monday, April 11, 2016

Answered Prayers - Genesis 35:3

Does God answer your prayers? Read more


Holy Scripture of the day about God answering your prayers

We are now going to Bethel, where I will build an altar to the God who answered my prayers when I was in distress. He has been with me wherever I have gone. Genesis 35:3 NLT


Belief statement: I will cast my burdens upon the Lord who hears my cry for help and delivers me from all my troubles.  Learn more about answered prayer


Prayer to the Living God who hears my feeblest cry for help

Loving Father, I'm so grateful that Jesus has opened the way for me to come to Bethel, Your House where I feel safe and find peace for my soul. Thank You for hearing my prayers when I am distressed or come to the end of my resources. Holy Spirit, teach me to persevere in prayer and to never stop believing no matter how bad things may look to me. Guide someone across my path today who feels stressed out and needs to call upon the Lord Jesus who hears their prayers and will come to their rescue. In His name I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

KINGDOM: You are to God a kingdom of priests and a holy nation - Exodus 19:6

"And you shall be to Me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation.’ These are the words which you shall speak to the children of Israel.” ...