Thursday, July 14, 2016

The Potter - Jeremiah 18:5

Bible verses about clay - Read more scriptures


Holy scripture for today about the Potter and the Clay

Then the word of the Lord came to me. He said, “Can I not do with you, Israel, as this potter does?” declares the Lord. “Like clay in the hand of the potter, so are you in my hand, Israel.  Jeremiah 18:5-6 NIV


Belief: God alone is the Master Potter who knows how to best shape my life.


Prayer to be molded as clay into the image of Christ

O Lord, no matter what messes I have made of my life, I am thankful that You are able to remake me into a new vessel that is useful in Your eyes. Holy Spirit, give me a submissive heart and help me embrace a teachable spirit so I can be molded like clay into the image of Christ Jesus. Lead someone to me today who feels marred and needs to know that the Lord longs to make them a new person. I pray in the mighty name of Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOLY: The Lord your God makes you holy - Exodus 29:44

So I will make the Meeting Tent and the altar holy. I will also make Aaron and his sons holy so that they can serve me as priests.  Exodus 2...