Monday, July 18, 2016

Help - Jeremiah 18:19

Bible verses about Help - Read more encouraging scriptures about help

 

Uplifting scripture about help

Lord, hear me and help me! Listen to what my enemies are saying. Jeremiah 18:19 NLT


Belief: I will draw near with confidence to God's throne of grace where I receive mercy and  help in time of trouble.


Prayer for help when people say lies about me - Read this Psalm

Thank You Lord Jesus for being my Rock of refuge and hiding place when I feel attacked by others. I'm grateful for the  instantaneous help I receive from You when I am burdened with fear and worry. Help me rise O Lord from my from troubles. Take my heavy burden O Lord and fill me with Your peace so I learn to be steadfast in my faith when I am dealing with difficult people or encounter challenging circumstances. Holy Spirit, lead someone to me who is dealing with a serious problem and needs to call upon Jesus for help and deliverance. In His worthy name I pray, amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CARRIED: The Lord will carry you on eagles' wings - Exodus 19:4

Then Moses went up to God, and the Lord called to him from the mountain and said, “This is what you are to say to the descendants of Jacob a...