Thursday, July 21, 2016

The way of life - Jeremiah 21:8

What did Jesus mean when He said that He is the way of life? Learn more by reading this brief explanation


Powerful Holy scripture about The Way of Life

“Furthermore, tell the people, ‘This is what the Lord says: See, I am setting before you the way of life and the way of death. Jeremiah 21:8 NIV


Belief: Jesus is the way of life who puts me on the right track.


Prayer to know the way of life and stay on the path of life through Jesus

I choose to follow You Lord Jesus, and believe with all of my heart that You are The Way, and The Truth, and The Life. I am blessed by the great love with which You have loved me even when I was on the wrong path. Thank You for making known to me the way of life that leads to eternal pleasures that far exceed anything I can ever imagine. Holy Spirit, teach me to keep my eyes upon Jesus so I don't veer off the the highway to heaven.  Guide someone across my path today who feels lost and needs to needs to hear that God sets before them the way of life through faith in Jesus. In His holy name I pray.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ANOINTED: The Lord has anointed you for priestly service - Exodus 30:30

“Anoint Aaron and his sons and consecrate them so they may serve Me as priests. Say to the Israelites, ‘This is to be my sacred anointing oi...