Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Rescued - Jeremiah 20:13

What does the Bible say about The Lord Jesus coming to rescue you? Read more encouraging scriptures about rescue


Powerful Scripture about being rescued by the Lord our God

Sing to the Lord! Give praise to the Lord! He rescues the life of the needy from the hands of the wicked. Jeremiah 20:13 NIV


Belief: I will call upon Jesus who knows my troubles and comes to my rescue.


Prayer to be rescued from a dangerous situation

I sing with heartfelt gratitude and thank You Lord Jesus for being the Son of Man who comes to rescue the helpless from the strongholds of sin and the evil one. I confess You as my personal Lord and Savior and praise You for my salvation. Holy Spirit, lead me to someone today who is in danger or a distressing predicament and needs to call upon the name of Jesus for salvation. In His almighty name I pray. Hallelujah

No comments:

Post a Comment

TREASURE: You are God's special treasure - Exodus 19:5

Now if you will obey Me and keep My covenant, you will be My own special treasure from among all the peoples on earth; for all the earth be...