Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Healing Faith - Mark 10:52

Holy scripture of the day about the healing power of Faith in Jesus - read more


“What do you want me to do for you?” Jesus asked. “My Rabbi, ”the blind man said, “I want to see!” And Jesus said to him, “Go, for your faith has healed you.” Instantly the man could see, and he followed Jesus down the road. Mark 10:51-52 NLT


Belief: Jesus is the great healer who answers my plea for help.


Prayer to see and be healed from spiritual blindness - Read more 

I want to see Lord Jesus and have faith that You have the power to heal my spirit, soul, and body. Thank You for hearing my cry for help and answering my prayers. Holy Spirit, teach me to be strong in faith by immediately turning to Jesus when I encounter health issues or face adversity. Guide someone to me today who is blinded by the devil. Use me to help lead them to Jesus who will heal their blindness so they can see the light of the gospel and His glory. In Jesus' mighty name!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MERCIFUL: Be merciful to others, as the Lord is merciful to you - Exodus 22:27

“If you lend money to any of my people who are in need, do not charge interest as a money lender would. If you take your neighbor’s cloak as...