Thursday, January 19, 2017

Hosanna - Mark 11:9

Holy scripture of the day about the importance of Hosanna - Read more about it's meaning


When they brought the colt to Jesus and threw their cloaks over it, he sat on it. Many people spread their cloaks on the road, while others spread branches they had cut in the fields. Those who went ahead and those who followed shouted, “Hosanna!” Mark 11:7-9 NIV


Belief: Jesus came to save me. Hosanna in the highest!


Meaning of Hosanna: Praise; A plea for salvation


Prayer of salvation with the shout of Hosanna

I know that I am a sinner, Lord Jesus, and am here to shout "Hosanna" (praise and adoration) for Your wonderful gift of forgiveness and salvation from death. I believe with all my heart that Your sacrifice on the cross was sufficient to forgive all of my imperfections. Holy Spirit, lead me to someone today who feels separated from God and is in need of salvation. Use me to help point them to Jesus who can save them from sin and fill their heart with the hope of everlasting life. In the mighty name of Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOLY: The Lord your God makes you holy - Exodus 29:44

So I will make the Meeting Tent and the altar holy. I will also make Aaron and his sons holy so that they can serve me as priests.  Exodus 2...