Monday, June 26, 2017

Celebrate what the Lord has done for you - Exodus 13:8

Holy scripture about celebrating what the Lord has done for you - Read more

“On the seventh day you must explain to your children, ‘I am celebrating what the Lord did for me when I left Egypt.’ Exodus 13:8 NLT


Belief: I remember and will celebrate the amazing things the LORD has done for me.


Prayer for today

Joy fills my heart Lord Jesus for the great things that You have done for me. I celebrate Your steadfast love that saved me from a world of dashed hopes. I celebrate the boundless grace that You have lavished on me. Holy Spirit, remind me of the reasons why I must celebrate God's goodness in my life. Deliver me from being a doom and gloom Christian. Never let my enemies rob me of Your joy. Bring a family member, friend, or stranger my way today so I can share the great things that Jesus has done for me. I pray, in His mighty name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANGEL: The LORD's angel goes before you to keep you in the way - Exodus 23:20

“Behold, I send an Angel before you to keep you in the way and to bring you into the place which I have prepared." Exodus 23:20 NKJV Pr...