Tuesday, June 27, 2017

God will lead you - Exodus 13:18

Holy scripture for today about God will lead you - Learn more about God's guidance


It so happened that after Pharaoh released the people, God didn’t lead them by the road through the land of the Philistines, which was the shortest route, for God thought, “If the people encounter war, they’ll change their minds and go back to Egypt.” So God led the people on the wilderness road, looping around to the Red Sea. The Israelites left Egypt in military formation. Exodus 13:17-18 MSG


Belief: God is leading me into the perfect plan He has for my life. Read this devotional


Prayer of the day about Divine guidance

Lord Jesus, I surrender my life into Your hands. Guide me every step of the way into the fulfillment of Your perfect will and plan for my life. Holy Spirit, teach me to trust in the Lord with all of my heart and to not lean on my own understanding when God leads me through a roundabout way that He knows is best for me. Bring someone today that is feeling lost or confused. Use me to help bring them to Jesus who will lead them on the road that leads to eternal life. In Jesus’ holy name.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

HOLY: The Lord your God makes you holy - Exodus 29:44

So I will make the Meeting Tent and the altar holy. I will also make Aaron and his sons holy so that they can serve me as priests.  Exodus 2...