Thursday, June 29, 2017

God will speak to you - Exodus 14:1

Holy scripture of the day about God will speak to you - 18 Bible verses about hearing God's voice


God spoke to Moses: “Tell the Israelites to turn around and make camp at Pi Hahiroth, between Migdol and the sea. Camp on the shore of the sea opposite Baal Zephon. Exodus 14:1-2 MSG


Belief: The Lord will speak to you today just as He spoke to Moses if you take the time to listen. Read this devotion


Prayer of the day - Hear the voice of the Lord

Good morning Holy Father, I thank You for sending Your Beloved Son, the living Word who became flesh, to dwell in my heart. I praise You, Lord Jesus, for the Holy Spirit who speaks Your truth to me and declares the things that are to come. Holy Spirit, teach me to hear and discern Your voice amid this noisy world. Lead me to someone today who thinks its strange or doubts that the Lord speaks to us. Use me to help them hear the voice of God through the good news of Jesus. In His name, I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOLY: The Lord your God makes you holy - Exodus 29:44

So I will make the Meeting Tent and the altar holy. I will also make Aaron and his sons holy so that they can serve me as priests.  Exodus 2...