Wednesday, July 5, 2017

God will save you - Exodus 14:13

Holy Scripture for the day about God will save you - Learn more


Moses spoke to the people: “Don’t be afraid. Stand firm and watch God do his work of salvation for you today. Exodus 14:13 MSG


Belief: Jesus has come to save your soul from death so you may walk before God In the light of the living. 


Prayer of the day about God's salvation 

Lord Jesus, I believe with my heart that You died on the cross for my transgressions, and resurrected from the dead to save me from the wages of sin and death. I place my life in Your caring hands and stand firm this day upon the marvelous work of Your salvation. Holy Sprit, lead me to someone today who is gripped by fear and despair. Allow me an opportunity share with them God's plan of salvation. Use me to help bring them to Jesus, the Savior of the world. In His mighty name, I pray. Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment

HONOR: Honor your parents and you will experience a full life - Exodus 20:12

“Honor your father and mother. Then you will live a long, full life in the land the Lord your God is giving you." Exodus 20:12 NLT Tru...