Wednesday, June 21, 2017

The Lord is watching over you - Exodus 12:42

Holy scripture of the day about The Lord watches over you - Read more Bible verses


The Israelites had lived in Egypt 430 years. At the end of the 430 years, to the very day, God’s entire army left Egypt. God kept watch all night, watching over the Israelites as he brought them out of Egypt. Because God kept watch, all Israel for all generations will honor God by keeping watch this night—a watchnight. Exodus 12:40-42 MSG


Belief: The Lord Most High who never sleeps is watching over me through every storm, wind, and fire. Read this devotional


Holy Prayer of the day

I'm comforted, Lord God, knowing that Your eye is upon me day and night. No matter what hardships I may face in life, I am convinced that nothing will be able to separate me from Your love that is in Christ Jesus my Lord. Holy Spirit, lead me to someone today who feels useless and is gripped with a spirit of loneliness. Use my care and friendship to help them experience the love of Jesus and know that His watchful eye is upon them. In His mighty name, I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOLY: The Lord your God makes you holy - Exodus 29:44

So I will make the Meeting Tent and the altar holy. I will also make Aaron and his sons holy so that they can serve me as priests.  Exodus 2...