Thursday, June 22, 2017

The Lord will bring you out - Exodus 12:51

Holy scripture of the day about the Lord will bring you out - Learn more


Thus all the children of Israel did; as the Lord commanded Moses and Aaron, so they did. And it came to pass, on that very same day, that the Lord brought the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt according to their armies.  Exodus 12:50-51 NKJV


Belief: The Lord of miracles will bring me out of my hopelessness and lead me home.


Prayer for today

Thank You, Lord Jesus, for the challenges of life that cause me to turn to You. I trust in Your faithfulness to bring me out of my hopelessness just as You did for the children of Israel. Holy Spirit, remind me that the God of miracles will make a way even when I don't see a way. Guide someone across my path today that is facing a dead end. Use me to help them trust in Jesus, the Savior of the world who has the power to bring them out of their burdens and give them newness of hope. In Jesus' mighty name, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MERCIFUL: Be merciful to others, as the Lord is merciful to you - Exodus 22:27

“If you lend money to any of my people who are in need, do not charge interest as a money lender would. If you take your neighbor’s cloak as...