Thursday, January 18, 2018

God is merciful to you - Romans 9:15

Holy Scripture of the day about God is merciful to you - Read 275 Bible verses about mercy


Are we saying, then, that God was unfair? Of course not! For God said to Moses, “I will show mercy to anyone I choose, and I will show compassion to anyone I choose.” Romans 9:14-15 NLT 


Truth: God is merciful and chooses to not give you the punishment you deserve.  Read this devotional about unfailing mercy


Prayer for today | Daily prayer to experience God's mercy 

O LORD, I praise You for the new mercies You shower upon me every morning. Great is Your faithfulness and steadfast love that holds me together. I realize mercy is a gift from You and there is nothing I can do to earn it. Holy Spirit, teach me to be merciful by not paying back people who take advantage of me or treat me unjustly. Help me to turn over all the wrongs to Jesus who shows me compassion when I blow it. Bring someone across my path today that is holding on to past hurts and needs to discover the comfort of God's mercy. I pray for their deliverance in Jesus' mighty name. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

HONOR: Honor your parents and you will experience a full life - Exodus 20:12

“Honor your father and mother. Then you will live a long, full life in the land the Lord your God is giving you." Exodus 20:12 NLT Tru...