Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Jesus rules over everything - Romans 9:5

Holy Scripture of the day about Jesus rules over everything

Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob are their ancestors, and Christ himself was an Israelite as far as his human nature is concerned. And He is God, the one who rules over everything and is worthy of eternal praise! Amen. Romans 9:5 NLT


Truth: When Jesus rules your life, all things are under control. read more


Prayer for today | Daily prayer to surrender all to Jesus, the Supreme Ruler 

I surrender my fears, insecurities, problems, and concerns to You, Lord Jesus. I praise You and confess with my mouth that You are the Sovereign Ruler who has authority over all things in heaven and on earth. Holy Spirit, teach me the joy of "letting go of control" by yielding myself to Christ and not doing things my way. Bring people across my path today who have made a mess of their lives by doing things their way. Grant me an opportunity to point them to Jesus, who loves them and has control over everything they are going through in life. I pray for their salvation, in Jesus' mighty name. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOLY: The Lord your God makes you holy - Exodus 29:44

So I will make the Meeting Tent and the altar holy. I will also make Aaron and his sons holy so that they can serve me as priests.  Exodus 2...