Tuesday, January 23, 2018

You will be saved by declaring Jesus is Lord - Romans 10:9

Holy scripture for today about You will be saved by declaring Jesus is Lord


If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9 NIV


Truth: Jesus died and was raised from the dead to save you from sin, death, and condemnation.



Prayer for today

Holy Father, I bow before Your presence to declare with my mouth that "Jesus is Lord." I believe in my heart that You raised Jesus from the dead. Thank You, Lord Jesus, for saving me from sin and giving me the hope of eternal life. Holy Spirit, lead me to someone today who is searching for The Way, The Truth, and The Life. Use me to point him or her to Jesus who has the power to save all who believe in Him. I pray for their salvation in Jesus' worthy name.


No comments:

Post a Comment

HOLY: The Lord your God makes you holy - Exodus 29:44

So I will make the Meeting Tent and the altar holy. I will also make Aaron and his sons holy so that they can serve me as priests.  Exodus 2...