Monday, January 22, 2018

You will never be disgraced by trusting in Jesus - Romans 9:25

Holy scripture of the day about never being disgraced by trusting in Jesus - read this exerpt about what is the Rock


God warned them of this in the Scriptures when He said, "I am placing a stone in Jerusalem that makes people stumble, a rock that makes them fall. But anyone who trusts in Him will never be disgraced.” Romans 9:31-33 NLT


Truth: Jesus is the Rock who will never disappoint you.


Prayer for the day | Daily prayer to trust in Jesus, the Rock

Though I may be pressed on every side by troubles, I am not crushed or broken because I trust in You, my Rock Lord Jesus. I don’t know why things happen as they do, but I won't give up nor quit relying upon Your faithfulness. Holy Spirit, guide people across my path today that are stumbling in life and are blinded by disbelief. Use me to help point them to Jesus, the Rock, and Foundation of our salvation. In His mighty name, I pray. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

HONOR: Honor your parents and you will experience a full life - Exodus 20:12

“Honor your father and mother. Then you will live a long, full life in the land the Lord your God is giving you." Exodus 20:12 NLT Tru...