Thursday, February 22, 2018

Christ is Lord - Romans 14:9

Holy scripture of the day about Christ is Lord - Learn more


Christ died and rose again for this very purpose—to be Lord both of the living and of the dead. Romans 14:9 NLT


Belief: If you want your life to be a magnificent legacy, confess Jesus as Your LORD and let Him have complete control of your life. Read more


Prayer to receive and confess Jesus as your Lord 

I invite You into my heart Christ Jesus and confess You as my Lord and Savior. I surrender all and realize that apart from You, I can do nothing. Holy Spirit, lead me to a family member, friend or stranger today who has made a wreck of their life and is in need of Christ. Use me to help lead him or her to Jesus, the Lord of the living and of the dead. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOLY: The Lord your God makes you holy - Exodus 29:44

So I will make the Meeting Tent and the altar holy. I will also make Aaron and his sons holy so that they can serve me as priests.  Exodus 2...