Wednesday, February 21, 2018

You belong to the Lord - Romans 14:7

Holy scripture for today about belonging to the Lord - Read more


For we don’t live for ourselves or die for ourselves. If we live, it’s to honor the Lord. And if we die, it’s to honor the Lord. So whether we live or die, we belong to the Lord. Romans 14:7-8 NLT


Truth: When you chose to live your life for Jesus, you will experience fullness of life that is inexplicable.  Learn more


Prayer to live my life to honor Jesus

For in You, Lord Jesus, I live, I move and I exist. You sought me, You bought me, and You made me one of Your own. How good it feels to know that I belong to You and You belong to me. Holy Spirit, deliver me from wanting to make my life to be about me. Teach me to be Christ-centered so I learn to deny myself and live to honor my Lord Jesus. Guide someone across my path today that is asking themselves -- "Why am I here?" or "What is my purpose in life?" Use me to help point him or her to Jesus who is the Way, Truth, and LIFE. May today be the day of their salvation. In Jesus' mighty name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HONOR: Honor your parents and you will experience a full life - Exodus 20:12

“Honor your father and mother. Then you will live a long, full life in the land the Lord your God is giving you." Exodus 20:12 NLT Tru...