Monday, February 19, 2018

Dress yourself with the presence of Jesus - Romans 13:14

Holy scripture for today about Dressing yourself with the presence of Jesus - Read more


Instead, clothe yourself with the presence of the Lord Jesus Christ. And don’t let yourself think about ways to indulge your evil desires. Romans 13:14 NLT


Belief: What makes you a truly gorgeous person is not your outward appearance, but your inner beauty. 


Prayer to be like Jesus

More of You, and less of me Lord Jesus. Oh, how I long for Your presence to be seen in all that I say and do. Holy Spirit, deliver me from being an artificial plastic Christian. Teach me how to clothe myself every morning with the presence of my Lord Jesus so I can think like Jesus, converse like Jesus, and behave like Jesus. Bring people across my path today who look good on the outside but feel ugly on the inside. Use my caring support to point them to Jesus so they can be transformed inside out through faith in Christ Jesus, our Mighty Savior. Amen.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

HONOR: Honor your parents and you will experience a full life - Exodus 20:12

“Honor your father and mother. Then you will live a long, full life in the land the Lord your God is giving you." Exodus 20:12 NLT Tru...